Tuesday 22 December 2015

Brendon McCullum's Shock Retirement

Brendon McCullum To Retir

Brendon McCullum's Shock Retirement Pulls Down Curtains On An Entertaining Career


New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum has decided to hang his boots before the World T20 next year after the two-test series against Australia at the Hagley Oval in February.
"I've loved my opportunity to play for, and captain, the Black Caps, but all good things have to come to an end, and I'm just grateful for the wonderful experience of playing for my country," said McCullum, who led New Zealand to the world cup finals in 2015.
As soon as the news of his retirement broke out, twitter reactions started to pour in especially how it will impact the World T20 event in India.

The news of the World T20 without McCullum makes my breakfast seem without salt, the tea weak and the milk spoilt.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate Dr AKHIGBE, my name is LAURIE HUGHES. Dr. AKHIGBE, happiness is all I see now, I never think I would be cured of the HIV virus again. Dr. AKHIGBE did it for me. HIV-under-under-death-HIV-HIV-HIV-Is (HIV) from 2 years ago, I had spent a lot of money going from day to day, churches to churches, hospitals to home me every day. residence. The constant checks have been my hobby till date faithful, I saw a testimonial on how DR AKHIGBE was cured of his illness by HIV on the Internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe @ gmail.com just to give him a test that I talked to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to treat me we asked a doctor to pass a medical examination after a few days, after using the treatment of medicinal herbs and I did it, here, I was released from the deadly disease, so far no HIV in me, it is simply asked to post the testimony around the world, I do what I do now, all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please Brother and sister, mother and father is great, I owe him in return. If you encounter a similar problem, just send him an email at drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or his mobile phone number at +2348142454860. It can also cure these diseases such as HIV and AIDS. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com ... or what APP .. + 2348142454860 he is really a really good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete